Help! My roof is leaking and it’s after hours
We can’t work on your roof in the dark unfortunately. A serious leak – ie due to a storm – will need to be dealt with by your local fire department. However we can make your roof a top priority and get onto remedial work as early as the next day for you (assuming conditions permit).
Why should I choose Impact Roof Maintenance?
Here are a few reasons to select us as your roof professionals:
- Experienced and professional: 20 years experience plus a company-wide dedication to doing a professional, thorough job every time.
- Fully equipped: We have our own scaffolding, gutter vacs, plus other advanced roofing equipment.
- Local: We have been a Tauranga-based business for over ten years.
- Safety: We take health and safety seriously – both yours and ours.
- Our reputation is our guarantee: Check our unsolicited feedback here.
How much does a roof repaint cost?
A proper repaint generally takes us between 3 to 5 days. Good preparation is key to a job that will last. We will fix any structural issues first (fasten loose nails, tiles or iron). Then we will remove any loose or flakey paint. Non-paintable areas are masked off and a number of undercoats and topcoats are applied. As you can appreciate, cost depends on a number of factors including size of the roof, prep required, access and paint costs. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.
I want the best price for my roof job. Are you good value for money?
Absolutely. We take pride in doing a thorough, professional job which will last you many many years. Sometimes it can be difficult to match a competitor that cuts corners to offer a cheap price however we believe that with our industry knowledge, superior equipment and quality products we can be very competitive. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.